Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 is Let’s Talk Day, sponsored by Bell Canada. Celebrities like Howie Mandel, Clara Hughes, Michael Landsberg and others are urging us to talk about mental illness. Bell Canada has, once again, stepped up to help. All day on Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 Bell Canada will donate 5 cents to mental health initiatives for every:
• Text message sent by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
• Mobile and long-distance call made by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
• Tweet and Instagram post using #BellLetsTalk
• View of the official Bell Let’s Talk Day video on Facebook
• Snap using the official Bell Let’s Talk Snapchat filter
Results have been incredible so far since the inception of this promotion in 2011:
check out this LINK for more details on the amazing impact this money has made on so many organizations throughout Canada.
Please mark your calendars for January 25th so you can join forces with these amazing people all day to tweet, share, text, phone, snap, view, and post this important message around the world.